Owners of the Google Pixel 2 might be interested in knowing how they can fix the sound problem on their smartphone. Most user have reported sound issues whenever they are taking in their phone which can be as a result of Bluetooth feature that is causing the sound issue. I’ll explain some ways below that you can use to solve this issue on your Google Pixel 2.
However, if you are still experiencing the audio issues on your Google Pixel 2 after following the tips below, I will suggest that you meet your retailer to get your smartphone replaced. The tips below will teach how to solve sound problems on your Google Pixel 2.
How to Fix Sound Problems on Pixel 2:
- Switch off your Google Pixel 2 , remove your SIM card and put it back and switch on your device again.
- It’s likely there is dirt or dust inside the microphone of your device. You can use compressed air to clean it and see if that solves the sound issue on your Google Pixel 2.
- You can also be experiencing sound issues because of our Bluetooth feature. Switch off your Bluetooth if it is ON and see if that solves the audio issue.
- Another effective method is to wipe the cache partition of your device. Make use of this guide to fully understand how to wipe the Pixel 2 cache.
- You can also put your smartphone in Recovery Mode to fix the audio issue on your Google Pixel 2.