Owners of the new Google Pixel 2 might be interested to know how they can solve sound issues. Most owners have reported that they experience sound issues whenever they are having a conversation with someone on the phone. One of the major causes of sound issues on Google Pixel 2 is the Bluetooth feature. I’ll explain some methods below that you can use to solve sound issues on your Google Pixel 2.
If the sound issue still persists, I advise contacting the retailer to get your device replaced. Follow the guide below to understand how you can solve sound issue on Google Pixel 2.
Fixing Sound Problems on Pixel 2:
- Switch off your Google Pixel 2, remove the SIM card and after awhile, put it back and restart your Google Pixel 2.
- It’s possible that there is dirt or debris in the microphone, you should use compressed air to blow out anything stored on the microphone and see if that solves the issue
- Sound issues on Google Pixel 2 can also be caused by Bluetooth. Switch off your Bluetooth and see if that solves the issue.
- You can also wipe cache of your smartphone to see if that solves the issue, use this detailed guide on how to wipe the Pixel 2 cache.
- The last suggestion is to activate the Recovery Mode on your Google Pixel 2.