There are owners of the Google Pixel 2 that will be interested in knowing how they can make a ringtone on their smartphone. This allows you to create ringtones for specific contacts or you can also use the ringtone for your alarm clock to remind you of a particular task. I’ll explain below how you can get a ringtone on your Google Pixel 2.
Getting a Ringtone on Pixel 2
It is very simple to add and create personalized ringtones on your device. You can choose a specific call ringtone and text alert noise for each contact. Follow the tips below to create custom ringtones on your Google Pixel 2:
- Switch on your Google Pixel 2
- Then tap ‘Phone’
- Search and click on the contact that you wish to create a ringtone for.
- Next, tap edit
- Click on the ‘Ringtone’ icon
- A window will appear listing the audio available
- Finally, search and click on the song that you wish to use
- If you can’t find the song, click on ‘Add’
- You can search for it on your Pixel 2 and click on it
The tips above will make you understand how you can select a particular ringtone for a contact on your Google Pixel 2. You should know that your standard ringtone will be used for other calls. One of the major advantages of setting a specific ringtone is that it allows you to know who is calling without looking. It also gives you a more personal experience with your Google Pixel 2.