For those about to compete a hard reset on their Samsung Galaxy Note 5, you could first back up all your info and data on your smartphone in case something happens to the phone during the resetting process. The best way you can back up data on the Galaxy Note 5 is by going to Settings > Backup & reset. For the rest of your files you can use a backup app or service.
How to Hard Reset A Samsung Galaxy Note 5:
- Turn on the Samsung Note 5.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and select on Settings.
- Select Backup & Reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
How to Hard Reset A Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Method 2:
- Turn off the Samsung Note 5.
- Press and hold at the same time: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now”.