The new products from Google, the Google Pixel 2 are considered to be among the best smartphones of 2016. One of the features that most users will like to know is how to make the screen to stay on for a long period of time. You can switch off and deactivate the default screen timeout on your Google Pixel 2. This will make the screen stay as long as you want. This feature is called “Stay Awake” on the Google Pixel 2.
You will have to manually activate the “Stay awake” feature on your Google Pixel 2. You can also use this feature when you are charging your Google Pixel 2.
The instructions below will teach you how to activate the ‘Stay Awake’ feature on your Google Pixel 2.
How to Keep Google Pixel 2 Screen On Longer
- Switch on your Google Pixel 2
- Locate the home screen and click on Menu and then click on Android Settings.
- Search for “Device Information.”
- Tap on the entry and a “build number” will appear.
- Click on “build number” repeatedly.
- After clicking on it for awhile, a new window will appear showing: “Developer options unlocked.”
Click on your Settings and locate the developer options. You’ll find the “Stay Awake” option once you’ve activated develop options. To complete the process, mark the box to activate the feature on the Google Pixel 2.