Some owners of the new Google Pixel 2 might be interested in knowing how they can rename their device. This becomes important when you want to connect your smartphone through Bluetooth, a name will appear for your device. In addition, any time you connect your device to a computer, your device name will display as Google Pixel 2.
If you do not want to see this name as your device name, you can rename it any name that you prefer. I’ll explain tips below on how you can rename your Google Pixel 2.
How to Rename Google Pixel 2
- Power on your Google Pixel 2
- From the home screen, click on Menu
- Click on Settings
- Search and click on Device Information
- Look for “Device Name” and click on it
- A new window will appear, you can change the device name to anything you want.
The new name will appear anytime you connect your Google Pixel 2 to a Bluetooth device.