If you own an Apple iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, there comes a time that you will want to know how to work the Alarm clock feature. The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Alarm clock does a great job to wake you up or remind you of important events. You can also use the clock as a stopwatch to keep track of time while on a run. The alarm clock on the Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus has a great snooze feature that is great to have especially if the hotel you’re staying at while travelling doesn’t have an alarm clock.
This guide will teach you how to set, edit and delete the alarm clock app with it’s built in widget and easily use the snooze feature on your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus.
To create a new alarm open the Clock app > Alarm> then tap on the “+” sign in the upper right hand corner. Set the options below to your desired settings.
- Time: Touch the up or down arrows to set the time the alarm will sound. Touch AM/PM to toggle the time of day.
- Alarm repeat: Touch which days to have the alarm repeat. Mark the Repeat weekly box to repeat the alarm on the selected days weekly.
- Alarm type: Set the way the alarm sounds when activated (Sound, Vibration, or Vibration and sound).
- Alarm tone: Set the sound file played when the alarm is activated.
- Alarm volume: Drag the slider to adjust the alarm’s volume.
- Snooze: Touch the toggle to turn ON and OFF the snooze feature. Touch Snooze to adjust the snooze settings, and set an INTERVAL (3, 6, 10, 16, or 30 minutes) and REPEAT (1, 2, 3, 6, or 10 times).
- Name: Set a specific name for the alarm. The name will appear on the display when the alarm sounds.
Turning Off an Alarm
Touch and swipe the toggle to turn OFF an alarm.
Deleting an Alarm
If you want to delete an alarm on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, just go to the alarm menu. Then select on the Edit sign on the top left hand corner of the screen.
After that tap on the red sign next to the alarm you want to delete and finally tap on Delete.