We’ve all found ourselves in situations where a flashlight would be really useful. Of course most of us don’t carry a flashlight around with us at all times. Luckily most phones come with built-in flashlights these days. The Essential PH1 is no exception. No need to download a separate app or drain your battery even further by using your camera flash. There is a flashlight function built into the Android operating system. Read on to find out how to make use of this handy feature.
How to Use Flashlight on Essential PH1
- Switch on the Essential PH1
- Using your fingers, click the home screen and slide it down. From there you will see categories such as “Widgets”, “Wallpapers”, and “Home screen settings”
- Click “Widgets”
- From the widgets menu, search for “Torch”
- Press and hold the “Torch” and carefully drag it to Home screen to create a shortcut icon
- To use your flashlight now, just tap the Torch icon from your homescreen.
- The flashlight can be disabled easily by tapping the shortcut icon or you may go to settings of your notification and deactivate the Torch
The given instructions would help you on your problem of using the flashlight on your phones. You can also use the launcher to activate the flashlight on your Essential PH1, instructions are similar only the locations of some widgets may differ.