Private mode on OnPlus 3T enables you to protect or store your highly essential and sensitive files, photos and videos away from your device viewers without requiring a third-party app.
This feature helps activity guest mode, which makes it impossible for others to gain access to the folders. The only means of accessing folders is by using the password code or unlock pattern.
Set up private mode on OnPlus 3T, and enjoy the feature that helps store your photos and files only viewable in an incognito window. There are numerous ways of using this feature on OnPlus 3T, and they are listed below.
How to Enable Private Mode on OnePlus 5T
- Click and hold down to access list of options, using two fingers from the screen top
- Click on private mode from the options
- Shown is a quick review; enter a pin code or password
How to Disable Private Mode on OnePlus 5T
- Click and hold down to access the list, using two fingers the screen top
- Click Private Mode from the options
- Your device goes back to default mode
How to Remove and Add Files From OnePlus 5T Private Mode
- Activate “Private Mode”
- Highlight possible photo you intend to hide
- Click the file or picture and then click the menu button in the upper right of your screen
- Click on “Move to Private.”
You’ll be able to activate it after reading the steps above. In addition, you can easily hide your photos, file, videos and more from prying eye and be in control of your information.