For those that have own a Motorola Moto Z or Moto Z Force, you may want to know how to put music on Moto Z and Moto Z Force. It’s important to know about the Moto Z and Moto Z Force music for free because it’s an alternative than downloading music from iTunes. Below we’ll explain how to put music on Moto Z and Moto Z Force.
How to put music on Motorola Moto Z and Moto Z Force
- Open and update iTunes to the newest version.
- Select the song you want to use. (remember that the song will only last 30 seconds)
- Create the start and stop times on the song. (To do this right-click or ctrl-click the song you want and select Get Info from the resulting drop-down list)
- Create AAC version. (Right-click or ctrl-click the same song again and select Create AAC Version)
- Copy the file & delete the old one
- Change the extension. (Select on the file’s name, and change the extension from “.m4a” to “.m4r.”)
- Add file to iTunes.
- Sync your Moto Z or Moto Z Force.
How to set ringtone on Moto Z and Moto Z Force
- Turn on the Moto Z or Moto Z Force.
- Go to the Dialer app.
- Browse and select the contact you want to edit a ring tone for.
- Select the pen-shaped icon to edit the contact.
- Then select the “Ringtone” button.
- A popup window will show up with all your ringtone sounds.
- Browse and select the song you want to use as a ringtone.
- If the ringtone you made isn’t listed hit “Add” and find it in your device storage, then select it.
The instructions above should change the specific ringtone for one individual contact on your Moto Z or Moto Z Force. While all other calls will use the standard default sound from settings, and any contact you customize will have their own custom tune. The best reason to create a custom ringtone on Moto Z and Moto Z Force is to make things more personal, and it’ll allow you to know who’s calling without ever looking at your Moto Z or Moto Z Force.