Autocorrect is an included feature in the Motorola Moto Z2 cellphone. It helps settle grammatical mistakes and other spelling blunders that you make when typing on your cellphone. Be that as it may, It can also cause issues or problems when it autocorrects words that aren’t incorrectly spelled on your Motorola Moto Z2. This issue with the Moto Z2 can be a migraine once in a while.
For those that don’t wish to utilize autocorrect and need to turn autocorrect off, here is a guide on the best way to ENABLE and DISABLE Autocorrect on the Motorola Moto Z2. You can either disable autocorrect permanently or exactly when writing words that autocorrect may not recognize.
How to ENABLE and DISABLE Autocorrect on Motorola Moto Z2:
- Turn ON the Motorola Moto Z2
- Go to the screen where you write your text messages and shows your keyboard
- Tap and hold on “Dictation”
- Click on to “Settings” and select “Gear Options”
- Click on to “Smart Typing”
- Tap “Predictive Text” to turn OFF
- You can also disable other similar features if you wish
To ENABLE Autocorrect, simply go back to the “KEYBOARD”, go to “SETTINGS” , repeat the process and select “Predictive Text” and click “ON”.