There are users of Google’s pixel 2 they will wish to know how to move icons and widgets on their device. read on to find out how you can do this on Google pixel 2 to have a more personal experience.
There are many ways to change the position of icons and widgets on your Google pixel 2. I’ll justify below how you can do that on your Google pixel 2.
How to change Home Screen Widgets :
- Switch on the device
- Tap and hold on the wallpaper on your device home screen
- Within the edit screen move to Widgets
- Tap any widget you're willing to add
- After the widget has been included, you can click on to customize it.
How to Move Icons :
- Power up your device
- Find the app you wish to move
- Tap on it and hold till it begins to hover, then drag to the required position
- Let go once you’ve moved the app where you would like it to go