One of the common issues that the users of OnePlus 5are facing is the sound issue. Some users have complained of experiencing sound issues whenever they are making or receiving a call on their OnePlus 5. Bluetooth can sometimes cause audio problems when turned on. I’ll explain some ways below that you can use to solve the issue on your OnePlus 5.
The tips below are methods that you can use to fix the volume and sound issue on the OnePlus 5. But if the issue persists after trying all the methods below, I will that you contact your retailer to get a new OnePlus 5. The guided below will make you understand how you can fix sound issues on your OnePlus 5.
Fixing OnePlus 5 Sound Problems:
- Power off your OnePlus 5, remove the SIM card and wait for a few seconds and then put it back and switch on your OnePlus 5.
- It’s possible that dirt and dust has been stored in the microphone of your OnePlus 5, try to clean it up by using compressed air and check if that solves the issue.
- Another cause of sound issues on OnePlus 5 is the Bluetooth. Deactivate your Bluetooth and see if that solves the issue.
- You can also wipe the cache partition of your OnePlus 5 to solve the sound problem, make use of this detailed guide on how you can wipe the OnePlus 5 cache.
- You can also put your OnePlus 5 into Recovery Mode; this method has also been proven to solve the sound issue on OnePlus 5.