Do you want to learn how to customize ringtone on your OnePlus 5? There are several free ringtone options, and you can make use of this opportunity to create unique tones. You can personalize your alarm and sound to specific individual contact and task. In this article, we’ll be discussing on how to get default ringtones on your OnePlus 5.
How to Customize OnePlus 5 Ringtones
It is easy to add and create personalized ringtones for your contacts on OnePlus 5. The phone provides you the option to set custom ringtones for calls, text messages, and other forms of notifications. Follow the steps below to customize your ringtones.
- Turn on the OnePlus 5
- Go to “Dialer” app
- Browse and press the contact you want to customize the ringtone
- Press t the “Pen-like” icon to edit the contact
- Click the “Ringtone” button
- A page will pop up showing all your ringtone sounds
- Browse to select the song you want as a ringtone
- If the preferred ringtone isn’t on the list, click “Add” option to add it, and then select it
The process above will change the particular ringtone for a personal contact on your phone and others will maintain the default ringtone. And any personalized numbers will have their tune. One of the significant benefits of this feature is that you will be able to know who is calling before you pick your OnePlus 5.