Alarms are essential in our day-to-day life. We set alarms to wake up on specific hours or as a reminder when we need something to get done. Alarms vary on the level of customization and snooze systems. Snooze helps you adjust your alarm when you need a few more minutes of shut-eye. Below, we will show you just how to set up an alarm and customize it on your Motorola Moto Z2.
In this guide, we will show you the ropes on how to set an alarm, how to customize it, delete when no longer needed, and how to use and customize its snooze feature easily through the alarm widget on your phone.
Creating a new alarm is fairly easy. Just access Apps, then select Clock, and choose Create. Tweak the options below to the settings you want:
- Time: Tap the arrow up or down keys to the desired time on which you want the alarm to sound. Then tap the AM/ PM toggle.
- Repeating alarm: You can select which days you want the alarm to set off. You can set it to weekly on selected days, or daily.
- Type of alarm: Choose how you want your alarm to alert you. This is either sound only, vibration only, or both.
- Tone: Choose the audio file played when the alarm is set off.
- Volume: Adjust the volume of the alarm by dragging the slider.
- Snooze: Toggle on or off to activate or deactivate snooze. Tap on the snooze option to adjust its settings. Here, you can set an interval of either 3, 6, 10, 16 or 30 minutes, and have the option to repeat the snooze 1,2,3,6, or 10 times.
- Alarm name: Choose a name for the alarm that will appear on the screen display when the alarm is set off.
Hitting the Snooze Button
Disabling an Alarm
To disable an alarm permanently, or delete it on your Moto Z2, proceed to the alarm menu. Press and hold the alarm you choose to remove and then select Delete. If you just want to disable the alarm and be able to use it again some time in the future, just tap the clock icon.