Owners of the iPhone X might be interested in knowing how they can use the Text Message Forwarding feature. The work of the Text Message Forwarding feature is to mirror messages sent to your iPhone to appear on the text message feature of your other devices like Mac or iPad.
It’s important to point out that for the text message forwarding feature to work properly, you must be using the same Apple details (username and password ) on both devices. Also the Facetime feature must be logged in with your Apple ID.
To use the text Message Forwarding feature, you will need the same email address on your iMessage and use Facetime with your Apple ID/iCloud, the tips below those that will like to know how they can activate and use the Text Message Forwarding feature on iPhone X.
How to Activate Text Message Forwarding on iPhone X:
- Locate Settings on your iPhone and click on it and then click on Messages. Search for Send & Receive and choose “Use your Apple ID for iMessage”
- Provide your Apple ID details (username and password)
- Choose an email address to activate it and then click on Next
- Return to the iMessage settings, choose Text Message Forwarding
- You’ll receive a one-time verification code
- Type in the code into your iPhone
You can make use of the same tips above to activate Text Message Forwarding on all your Apple devices. It’s important to point that you do not need to switch on your Bluetooth and it is not necessary that both devices are on the same WiFi network for the Text Message Forwarding feature to work on your Apple iPhone X.