For proud owners of the Motorola Moto Z2, I am sure you would like to learn about how to rectify sounds cut out on your Moto Z2 devices. Lately sound cuts out on the device while conversing have been reported. The issue can be caused by Bluetooth problems.
We will be further discussing the steps on how to rectify the problem with sound issues and cuts out on your Moto Z2 devices, after following the steps below and the issue is still not resolved, I would recommend you reach out to the retailer where you got the device, and talk about getting a replacement for your Moto Z2.
How to Rectify Moto Z2 Sound Cuts Out:
- Turn your Motorola device off. Conduct a soft reset, take the sim card out and place it back in and switch the device on
- Dirt, dust and minute particles may be logged in your device’s microphone. Try blowing air into it in the attempt to free them and get them out
- It may also be that Bluetooth is the culprit. Make sure that Bluetooth is switched off or disable on on your device
- Clear the cache on your Moto Z2, to clearly see how to go about doing this, read this guide on how to wipe the Moto Z cache
- You can also try getting your Moto Z2 into the recovery Mode