If you’ve bought a Motorola Moto Z or Moto Z Force, you may want to know about no text alert on Moto Z and Moto Z Force. Even though your Motorola Moto Z still receives text messages, your Moto Z doesn’t show text alert on your smartphone. Below we’ll explain how to Moto Z and Moto Z Force text no alert problem.
Text No Alert On Moto Z And Moto Z Force
If you don’t get email, text or other notifications on your Motorola Moto Z, follow the directions below to learn how to solve no notifications showing up on your Moto Z smartphone. In the directions below, we’ll show you how to fix the no email notification showing up, the same steps can be used for texts and other alerts.
- Turn on your Moto Z.
- Open the Mail app.
- The look for the “More” button and select on “Settings.”
- Then select on “Notifications.”
- Check to see if the master control for the emails notifications is enabled.
- Type the email account that you want to be notified for.
- Make sure the alerts tab is on “Active.”
Now you should be notified when you get emails on your Motorola Moto Z. The same process works for the texts and other alerts on your Moto Z smartphone. In addition, in the last sub-menu, you can also add settings feature that allow you to change the sound settings for alerts.