If you’re an On-The-Go individual, you may be interested how to activate the LG V30’s Preview Message Feature. But first, what does it do? Basically, it allows you to quickly view incoming texts or messages on your LG V30 without the need to unlock or input the password of your phone. Now for some LG V30 users, this feature has a downside in which other people may see the content of their important message since it shows parts of it that may rise to some privacy issues.
Either way, we’ll be teaching you how to activate or deactivate this feature on your LG V30. So without further ado, here are the quick and easy steps on how to turn ON or Off the Preview Message feature on your LG V30:
Turning ON or OFF the Preview Message Feature
- Open your smartphone
- Head on to the Menu then open the Settings application
- Search for Application then Press Messages
- Tap Notifications
- In this section, you’ll find the Preview Message option
- Once you’re inside of it, 2 boxes will appear saying “Status Bar” and “Lock Screen”
- To disable it, untick the boxes of the options you want to be disabled
Once you have unticked the box of your desire, the Preview Message won’t be appearing in either lock screen or status bar. Now in order to enable them again, all you need to do is to tick the boxes.
Now with this LG V30 feature, you can perform your dream of becoming an On-The-Go individual or a Privacy-Loving person!