For users that are interested in knowing how to use the screen mirror feature with a Tv on their Apple iPhone X, you can make use of the tips below to understand the two ways that you use. You can either screen mirror wirelessly or with a connection to a TV. All you need to is to make sure you have the proper tools to screen mirror your Apple iPhone X.
Connect Apple iPhone X to TV using a Wireless Connection
- Get yourself an Apple TV and HDMI cable
- Using the Airplay feature, connect the Apple TV to your wireless network
- Look for a video on your device and start it
- Bring up the Control centre by swiping from the bottom of the screen
- Click on the AirPlay icon and choose Apple TV
- Touch anywhere outside the control centre to hide it and click on Play to resume the video
- Locate the AirPlay icon in apps
Connect Apple iPhone X to TV using Hard-wired Connection
- Buy a Lightning Digital AV Adaptor and a HDMI Cable
- You will need to connect the HDMI to your HDTV and connect the other into the Lightning Digital AV Adapter
- Now connect the Lightning Digital AV Adaptor to the lightning port of your smartphone
You can also connect your charger cable to the Lightning port on the Lightning Digital AV Adaptor to play videos on your TV by connecting it to your Apple iPhone X.