The new iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus comes with lots of nice options, one in all them is that the Text Message Forwarding feature. the job of the Text Message Forwarding feature is that it copies text messages that are sent to your iPhone device in the Messages app on your other iOS devices.
However, it’s important to point out that for you to use this feature, you want to be using the same Apple ID details on each devices for the feature to work correctly. Also, your FaceTime service should be logged in along with your Apple ID.
To be ready to use the Text Message Forwarding on the mac or iPad, you may need to provide an email account to your iMessage, and your FaceTime should be connected along with your Apple ID/iCloud service. you'll make use of the information below if you're curious about knowing however you'll enable the Text Message Forwarding feature on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus.
Activating Text Message Forwarding on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus:
- You will need to find your device Settings and then click on Messages, click on Send & Receive and click on “Use your Apple ID for iMessage.”
- You will need to give your Apple ID details. Then your iOS can activate iMessage along with your email that you just have provided and the Apple ID in connection with your phone number.
- Click on an email address to activate it and then choose Next.
- Go back to the iMessage settings, and click on on Text Message Forwarding
- Messages that are keep on your iOS device (Mac or IPad) will open automatically, and a one-time verification code are going to be created.
- You can now type in the generated code on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus as shown below.
Make use of the steps above to activate the Text Message Forwarding feature on your Apple smartphones. you should understand that you just don't need to activate your Bluetooth and your device don't need to be on the same wireless network for you to use the Text Message feature on iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus.