Samsung Galaxy S7 auto sync data
If you own a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, you will need to know how to turn auto sync data on and off. With auto sync data turned on, your battery life may be eaten into faster than usual. Your mobile data allowance might also be drained faster as a result of you’ll have apps using mobile data in the background.
If you’d prefer to learn how to turn this auto sync data feature off, you can follow the steps listed below. There are many totally different ways that you’ll need to follow to turn off the auto sync feature across all of your apps. We’ll justify all of the ways below. you'll choose that options you’d prefer to switch off and which choices to keep turned on.
Thankfully, it’s very quite simple to switch auto sync on and off at any time. You’ll need to move to through the settings app, as well as the settings menu in a few different applications. simply follow the steps below to turn off auto sync on your Galaxy S7 Edge.
How to close background applications:
- Ensure your Galaxy S7 Edge is switched on.
- Tap the recent apps button.
- Tap the ‘active apps’ icon.
- Tap end next to each app that you’d like to stop running.
- Tap OK if prompted.
How to close and disable background data for all services:
- Turn on the Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Open the Settings app, then click data usage
- Open the three-dot menu in the top right corner.
- Tap to UNCHECK “Auto sync data.”
- Tap OK.
How to disable background data for Gmail and other Google services:
- Make sure the Galaxy S7 Edge is switched on.
- Tap ‘Accounts’ from the settings app.
- Tap ‘Google’
- Tap the name of your main Google account.
- Tap to UNCHECK the services you’d prefer to stop running in the background.
How to disable background data for Twitter:
- Tap to open the Settings app.
- In the Settings app, click Accounts.
- Tap ‘Twitter.’
- Tap to UNCHECK “Sync Twitter.”
Facebook needs you to disable background data from their own menus, follow these instructions:
- Make sure your Galaxy S7 Edge is switched on.
- Open Facebook, and move to the settings menu.
- Tap “Refresh Interval.”
- Tap Never.