Does iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 plus Have Split view
If you're somebody who owns an Apple iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus, it’s ideal to know the way to use the Multi Window feature on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus. The Multi Window function allows users to run 2 apps at the same time. To be able to utilize the Split Screen and Multi Window functionality, you have to enable it in the settings menu.
The following directions will walk you through on how to first enable Split Screen view and Multi Window Mode then on how to start using these features on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus.
Enable Multi Window mode on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus
- Make sure that your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus is turned on
- Click the Settings app, it’s the gear icon
- Click on display & Brightness option
- Select view found under the display ZOOM section
- Select Zoomed
- Select Set
- Finally, tap on “Use Zoomed”