Several Essential PH1 users have complained of experiencing problems with the WiFi connectivity on their Essential PH1 smartphones saying that the connection to WiFi gets lots after sometime.
This issue is similar to several different android devices but for Essential PH1 users with their devices not staying connected to the net, we've got a guide that should help you sort this problem. Often, once the connectivity to the WiFi network is stopped, the phone switches connectivity to the mobile data in which case, lots of your subscription are going to be used up especially if you're downloaded large files.
Essential PH1 is designed in such the way that a smart network switch feature diverts connectivity to mobile data once the strength of the WiFi network reduces considerably. this is an effort to make sure that there's a constant net connection on your smartphone.
However, if you notice that the auto switch to mobile data still happens even once connected to a strong WiFi network, then you can read more below on how to avert this problem.
Fix Essential PH1 Not Staying Connected To WiFi problem
- Power on your Essential PH1 device
- Go to the drop menu and switch on mobile data
- Once the mobile data connection has been activated, head to your settings menu and look for the Wireless option
- In the Wireless option page, you should be able to see the smart Network Switch item at the top of the page
- With an upright router, you'll have to uncheck the smart network switch option although this now suggests that you will not have a very stable net connection on your Essential PH1 smartphone
Once you uncheck the smart network switch option, you will not be bothered by the automatic switch from WiFi connectivity to mobile data.
There is a high chance that the directions provided above will enable you fix the net connectivity issue you're facing however in the circumstance that your Essential PH1 still doesn’t keep connected to the net, the it's better to wipe the cache partition. With wiping cache partition, you do not have to worry about your files because it does not erase any data from your smartphone. head to the Recovery Mode and wipe your Essential PH1 cache partition.
Solve the wifi issue on Essential PH1
- Turn off the Essential PH1
- Hold the following 3 buttons simultaneously; power button, volume up and the home button
- The Recovery Mode will come on as soon as you feel a vibration
- Release the buttons and look for the choice to Wipe Cache Partition and click on the power button to select it