Turning an android to its factory settings might sound scary or difficult. In any case, users would refrain from doing so, till it's completely necessary. however the very fact is that if you factory reset Huawei P10 and P10 plus, you have got all the chances to get rid of a wide range of issues. because of that, it cannot hurt knowing exactly what it takes to try and do it – you'll ne'er tell when you’re really going to need it.
In this tutorial, we are planning to show you 2 completely different ways on the way to factory reset Huawei P10 and P10 plus. one of them involves using the settings of the device while the other depends completely on its hard keys. Before we start, allow us to underline how important it's to backup all of your data before begin resetting something. Access the general Settings of the device and click on Backup & reset. back up all the necessary data that you simply are currently storing on the device then you'll proceed with the steps from below.
How to factory reset Huawei P10 and P10 plus from the menus:
- Open the Notification section;
- Tap on the gear icon to access the general Settings;
- Under the Settings page, choose the Backup and reset option;
- Tap on User and Backup;
- Tap on factory data reset;
- Select the option labeled as Reset Device, on the bottom of the screen;
- Tap on Delete all;
- Wait for the method to finish;
- When your smartphone automatically reboots, it'll begin with all its settings reset and you may have to be compelled to configure it once again.
How to factory reset Huawei P10 and P10 plus from the hardware keys:
- Turn off the device;
- Simultaneously press and hold the volume Up, Home, and Power buttons;
- When you see the android icon, release the buttons;
- Navigate through the menus with the amount Down key;
- Select the option labeled as Wipe data / factory Reset;
- Activate it with the power button;
- Select the option labeled as “Yes – delete all user data” with the volume Down key;
- Initiate the process with the power button;
- Wait for it to finish;
- Use the power button to initiate the system reboot;
- Once the device restarts, you may notice that everything was wiped out and you'll begin configuring it from scratch.
Now you recognize the way to factory reset Huawei P10 and P10 plus. the first technique is that the simplest and shortest. The second method, however, is ideal for times when your smartphone’s screen is totally unresponsive.