How to Fix the Slow Camera problem on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus
If you've got tried the camera on iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus, you'll agree that it's one if the simplest in the market. The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus cameras feature the newest technology that allows the device to quickly auto focus and shutter. This technology also makes it convenient to take photos in low light environment hence improving the general camera experience. nevertheless, there are some genuine complaints from users saying the camera on their iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus smartphone is slow and taking photos has become quite frustrating.
You may notice that your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus prompts you to hold the phone steadily till it takes the image, there'll be an accompanying circle which lasts forever on your screen. we've taken the liberty to supply you with a guide that should certainly help you get of the slow camera and fuzzy photos.
How to Fix Slow Camera Performance on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus
As mentioned before, the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus have a certain feature which permits it to optimize night-time photography which is known as image stabilization. you must note that the image stabilization feature comes as a default setting on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus buy you can fix the slow camera caused by this feature by following the steps below:
- Go to your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus settings
- Tap General then locate and choose Storage & iCloud Usage.
- Now select Manage Storage
- Slide all the unwanted files to the left and then delete them.
- To get rid of the apps data, choose to Delete all.
If these steps don’t work on the slow camera problem, try to factory reset your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus using the directions below:
- Turn your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus on
- From Settings menu click on General
- Locate and select Reset
- Insert your Apple ID and password
- Wait for a couple of minutes as the iPhone completes resetting
- Once the method to reset your smartphone is complete, you'll be prompted to swipe on the screen to continue.