How to Fix Voice Calls Sound problem on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus
It has come to our attention that some of the people who recently purchased the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus smartphone are experiencing sound issues during phone calls. If you're an iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus user, you may bump into this problem especially when making or receiving phone calls. In such cases the caller may fail to hear the receiver or the vice versa may also happen.
We are aiming to provide you with some possible fixes to the no sound during phone calls on your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus. If you notice that the matter still persists when making an attempt all the solutions then it'd be advisable to reach out to your retailer and get your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus replaced.
Fixing No Sound problems during Calls on iPhone 8 ad iPhone 8 plus
- First shut down your Apple iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus and remove the SIM card. Reinsert the SIM card and power on your device.
- Using compressed air, clean the microphone to get rid of any dirt or debris that could be blocking it then check whether the no sound problem has been fixed
- Sometimes the audio problem could be caused by Bluetooth settings, shut down the Bluetooth feature on your device to see if it fixes the matter.
- You can also wipe the cache partition of your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus to fix the no sound problem. carefully read this guide how to wipe the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus cache.
- To find out if any specific apps are causing the no sound problem, put your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus into the Recovery Mode. To do that, follow the guide how to enter the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus into Recovery Mode.