If you are looking to block a number or contact from calling you or text messaging you on your iPhone X, then here's the greate guide how to add numbers to your iPhone block list.
There’s two totally different options that can block calls on the iPhone X:
The don't Disturb function. This redirects all calls to voicemail and mutes all notifications (SMS, Facebook, etc.)
The other perform is "Blocked" wherever you'll block calls, texts and facetime from a selected contact.
To block or unblock calls from a selected number:
- Go to Settings > Phone > Blocked
- Here you will find your iPhone Blacklist. you can configure which numbers you want to block text messages and calls from. click on Add new add a number to your block list
- If you would like to unblock a number, in this very list simply click on Edit within the high right, then remove the number from your block list
To mute all calls from all numbers:
- Go to Settings > do not Disturb
- Turn on "Manual". you'll additionally turn on "Scheduled" if you would like to block all calls at specific times automatically.
Note: confirm you turn off Manual once you need to receive calls once more.