There are many other ways to change widget location in home screen on the iPhone X to organise totally different widgets. Below we’ll justify how to change widgets iPhone X.
How to change widgets iPhone X
- Turn on the iPhone.
- Press and hold down on the wallpaper of the home screen
- Select Widgets on the edit screen
- Select on any other widget to add it
- After the widget has been added, you'll be able to press and hold on it in order to customize its settings or remove it.
How to move and set up icons
- Turn on the iPhone
- Browse for the app that you simply need to move on the home screen
- Press and hold on the app and so move the app to anywhere you wish
- Let go of the app at to set it at its new location