How To Disable auto Wallpaper Size And auto Zooming On iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 plus
There are some problems that iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus users have been dealing with. one of the problems is that the wallpaper on the iPhone 8 keeps on zooming on their device. you can easily disable auto wallpaper size and zooming on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus.
The reason why the wallpapers zoom in is because of Apple’s new motion and parallax feature. What the parallax effect does is give your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus’s home screen a 3D look without actually being 3D. so when you move the screen around it looks like the apps or wallpaper are moving around. The wallpaper zooms in to have enough space to move around when you hold your device at totally different angles. to find out how to stop wallpapers from zooming in on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus, follow our step-by-step guide below.
Below are the resolution dimensions for the different Apple device models:
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus – 640×1136 pixels
How to Fix Wallpaper Zoom Feature on iPhone 8 with Perspective Zoom Feature:
- Open the Settings app and go to Wallpaper
- Select select a new Wallpaper
- At the bottom of the Wallpaper Preview screen, you’ll find an choice called Perspective Zoom. choose it to switch OFF the feature
- Now search and open the wallpaper you would like from either your Photos library or Apple’s gallery of wallpapers
- Now set the wallpaper for either your Home screen, Lock screen or both
After the above directions are completed, your wallpaper will no longer be zoomed in and the parallax effect will be disabled which means that the objects on the screen will not move around when you hold your device at different angles.