How To Fix iPhone 7 Stuck On The Apple logoThe new Apple smartphone house owners might wish to know how to solve the iPhone 7 stuck on Apple logo problem. This problem can give you quite an headache especially if you would like to update or restore your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus device.
If your iPhone 7 smartphone device is stuck on the Apple logo, there is nothing to worry about because it's a minor error that we are going to teach you how to solve it in 2 easy ways. the first way involves using iTunes while the second uses the TinyUmbrella software system to repair iPhone 7 stuck on Apple logo.
Fixing iPhone 7 Stuck on Apple logo by using iTunes
- With your pc powered on, connect to it by using a USB
- Put your iPhone into the DFU mode. The steps below will help you get your device into the DFU mode.
Press the home and power button at the same time for about ten seconds. Hold the home button while letting go the power button. The iTunes will show up showing your device is in the DFU mode.
- Locate and choose the Restore choice
Fixing iPhone 7 that's Stuck on Apple logo using the TinyUmbrella
Using the TinyUmbrella is a pretty safe and easy way to solve the matter of your iPhone 7 stuck on Apple logo especially if you don’t want any risks of losing your data. The directions provided below can teach you exactly how you'll be able to achieve this.
- Download the Tenorshare Reiboot and install it on your mac or Windows.
- Connect your iPhone 7 to the pc.
- Choose to Exit the Recovery Mode.