Does iPhone X Have Personal HotspotWhen you are always out of the house, mobile hotspots will really be helpful once you are away from your net connection at home and you would like to access the web on devices that don't have any mobile data available. fortunately, the iPhone X is more than able at being a mobile hotspot, as with any other trendy smartphone. setting up the iPhone X to be a mobile hotspot is pretty simple and fast. you do not need to be a genius to figure out all the steps required to activate the feature, for your other devices to connect to and access the internet.
One of the simplest things with the iPhone X being a mobile hotspot is that the battery life has more than enough charge to be able to accommodate the power consumption of the feature then some. Now, all you would like to do to be ready to activate the hotspot, is to set it up on the iPhone X. the following directions below will walk you through the step-by-step method on how to use iPhone X mobile hotspot feature. also we are going to show you ways to create your own password for the mobile hotspot to secure it from unwanted users.
How to turn the iPhone X into a personal hotspot:
- Make sure your iPhone X is powered on.
- Select on Settings and tap on Mobile.
- Tap Personal Hotspot and set Personal Hotspot to On.
- Tap on turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Tap WiFi password and enter a suitable password (this is any password you select, it’s not related to your Apple ID or usual Wi-Fi connection).
- Now check the name of the hotspot listed under to connect using Wi-Fi.
- Click airport in the Menu bar of your macintosh and select the Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Enter the password from Step 5
It is noteworthy to mention that there may be data plans that don't provide mobile hotspot as an choice, so better check with your carrier and see if it's supported. If not, then ask if it's out there as an upgrade. Once all of that is done, you'll now be ready to have multiple devices connect to the mobile hotspot of your iPhone X and have access to the net.
How to change the password and security type for wireless hotspot on iPhone XIt’s standard for the Apple iPhone X to add a password to the mobile hotspot feature. It also defaults to WPA2 for security. Follow the steps below to change these settings:
- Make sure to turn on your iPhone X.
- Open Settings.
- Press Personal Hotspot.
- Then press Wi-Fi password.