How To Use WiFi Hotspot Capability Of iPhone 7Using the WiFi Hotspot capability of your iPhone 7 comes handy especially when connecting different devices to the web. you may also find it helpful to set up your iPhone 7 as a WiFi Hotspot whenever there's slow or weak public WiFi signal strength.
To utilize the WiFi hotspot capability of your iPhone 7 device, you must 1st set up the Hotspot on your device. This guide teaches our readers how to change the password and also the security type of their iPhone 7 and mobile hotspot.
Using iPhone 7 Hotspot Capability
- Turn your iPhone 7 ON
- Open the settings from the home screen
- Tap on Cellular
- Choose Personal Hotspot
- Toggle On the Wi-Fi switch
- Create your password by following the directions below:
- Settings > Personal Hotspot > Password
- Then write in your new password
Changing the Hotspot Name on your iPhone 7
- Ensure your iPhone 7 is powered on.
- Tap on Settings from your device’s home screen.
- Select about then click on Name
- Now, enter your new name for the iPhone 7 Hotspot