iPhone X WiFi ProblemSimply put, WiFi problems affect all users at one point or another. check out some ideas we could have that’ll solve your problems.
Make sure WiFi is turned off on iPhone X
Make sure that your phone isn't connected to some weak signal that's not secure and/or isn’t yours.
- Turn on the iPhone X
- Open the Settings app
- Tap on wifi
- Change the wifi toggle to either OFF or ON
iPhone X switches from WiFi to data randomly
The method that the iPhone X wifi connection switches from wifi to data is based on the wlan to mobile data connection choice that's activated in the iOS settings of the iPhone X.
- Turn on your Apple iPhone X smartphone.
- Select on Settings.
- Tap on Cellular.
- Browse till you find WiFi-Assist.
- Change the toggle to OFF, so you keep connected to wifi even once the wireless connection of your Apple
- iPhone X is that the most powerful.
How to fix slow WiFi on iPhone X:
Select on Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage. Then choose on Manage Storage. after that click an item in Documents and data. Then slide unwanted things to the left and click Delete. Finally click Edit > Delete All to get rid of all the app’s data.