How To Remove Duplicate Contacts on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
Have you accidentally created duplicate contacts on your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus? alternatively, do you have a similar contacts on both your SIM Card and your iPhone storage and they’re now appearing twice? If this is the case, we’d recommend following the steps below to remove duplicate contacts from your iPhone. Once you’ve followed this guide, you’ll be ready to quickly remove duplicates from your contacts book.
Sometimes the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus also will duplicate your contacts once you connect multiple email accounts with the same contact list to your iPhone. while it's possible to manually delete all of the duplicate accounts, you'll be able to simply use the merge feature to speed up the method.
How to remove Duplicate Contacts on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus
The easiest way to remove duplicate contacts on your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus is to use the merge feature. By using the merge feature, all of your contacts are going to be immediately combined and duplicate contacts are going to be automatically removed. you'll learn how to use the merge feature below.
- Switch on your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus.
- Go to the home screen then the contacts app.
- Tap on the contact you’d prefer to merge.
- Tap the Edit button.
- Next, click to use the Link Contacts button to merge it.
- Tap the duplicate contact – you’ll then be able to merge the 2 contacts.
- It’s possible to unmerge the contacts by clicking the red sign.
- Next, click done to exit that contact. Follow the steps above for all of your contacts.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to remove duplicate contacts on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus.