How To Use Screen Mirror iPhone 8 Plus
For people who wish to understand how to screen mirror on a Apple iPhone 8 Plus, the following provides 2 completely different ways to screen cast wirelessly or with a hard wire connection to a TV. With the correct tools and software system, you'll simply screen mirror your iPhone 8 Plus to a TV.
Connect Apple iPhone 8 Plus to TV: Wireless connection
To connect your iPhone to TV with wireless connection, you’ll need an Apple TV.
- Purchase an Apple TV and HDMI cable
- Connect the Apple TV to your wireless network and start using the AirPlay feature
- Start playing a video (via the Videos app, YouTube, Safari, etc)
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to reveal control Centre
- Select on the AirPlay icon and choose Apple TV
- Tap outside of control Centre to remove it and click Play to continue watching the movie
- Look for the AirPlay icon in apps
Connect Apple iPhone 8 Plus to TV: Hard-wired connection
In a few simple steps you'll successfully connect your Smartphone to your hdtv
- Purchase a Lighting Digital av adaptor and a HDMI Cable
- Connect the HDMI into your TV and plug the other end into the Lightning Digital av Adapter
- Then connect the Lightning Digital av adaptor to the lightning port of your iPhone (same connection as your iPhone charging port)
Optional: you can also connect your charger cable to the Lightning port on the Lightning Digital av adaptor for the Apple iPhone 8 Plus to play on your TV.