How to Set Individual Ringtones for Contacts on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus
If you happen to be an owner of an iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus then learn how to take advantage of free things like free music downloads on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus. This choices provides you a cheaper alternative compared to downloading music from iTunes.
Get to know about free music downloads on your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus from the directions given below:
Getting Free Music Downloads on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus
As you will learn in a short while, it's very easy to add free music on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus device. Here as the steps to get free music downloads:
- Open and update to the newest iTunes version
- Choose the son you would like to use
- Create the beginning and end times of your chosen song. try this by right clicking on the song then from the drop menu pick on Get info
- Create an AAC version of your song by simply right clicking on the song once again and choose on AAC version
- Now copy the newly created file and delete the old music file
- Select the file name and change its file extension to “.m4r.” from “.m4a”
- Add this file to iTunes and sync your device
- You can set the new file as your phone ringtone by following the directives below
- Settings app > Sounds > Ringtone.
- Now choose that exact file as your ringtone.
By following the last step, you may be ready to set a custom ringtone for an individual contact while all other contacts use the default ringtone. Any customized contact ringtone will have its own unique sound. Customization of ringtones is one pretty method of personalizing your device and it also helps to know callers without having to look at your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus.