LG V30 Text PredictionThe LG V30 text prediction feature is a good little tool especially for people who are avid writers on their phone. The feature works by recommending words based on the context of the sentence or the frequency of the usage of the word about to be typed. It really makes writing really quick as you won’t need to enter the entire word into the text field. the following directions will guide you on how to turn on predictive text on the LG V30.
How to turn off and ON predictive text on LG V30:
- First, make sure that your LG V30 is turned on.
- Then, open Settings. it's the gear icon.
- Next, click on Language & Input.
- After that, click on LG Keyboard.
- Finally, select and toggle OFF/ON for predictive Text.
- Advanced settings
There is also an advanced settings menu on the LG V30 which provides you access to a lot of controls for predictive text. These additional controls lets you have a lot of freedom in customizing your typing experience gives it a a lot of personalized touch.