Ever had that experience once somebody is calling you and you're having plenty of problem figuring out on what the other person is saying on the phone no matter how loudly he says it. then you go check your signal and it shows that you just have full bars. If this is often the case, the matter is not with the signal but the audio on your iPhone X. the great news is you're not alone, as such a large amount of users have also been experiencing it also. and the good news would be that it can be simply fixed by attempting some of easy fixes to handle the audio problems on your iPhone X.
These steps listed below are designed to handle each specific cause which will have an effect on the audio quality of the calls you're creating or receiving on your phone. If you're unsure that fix to use, it's suggested that you simply attempt every and everyone of them till you discover the answer to your drawback. this is often because without any exact diagnosis, you really can’t figure out the exact problem unless you try all of them at least once so you'll be able to figure out what to do next.
How to fix iPhone X audio not working
- What you would like to do first is to check and make sure that your iPhone X is turned off, once you have turned off your iPhone X, you'll be able to now remove the SIM card from the sim tray of the device then putting it back once more after a couple of moments then finally powering on the smartphone.
- If you live in a place where there's plenty of dirt particles or there are a lot of animals running around, then the possible reason behind the audio problems would be that there are dust and debris stuck to your microphone which results in bad audio quality once creating or receiving calls.
- The Bluetooth can sometimes interfere with the audio of your iPhone X, so to make sure that it will not affect the audio on your calls, better turn it off beforehand so you won’t need to keep wondering if the problem is the Bluetooth.
- Wiping the cache of your smartphone may also be an excellent way to fix the audio problem on your iPhone X.
- When all else fails, putting your iPhone X into Recovery Mode is your hail mary play once you are looking for a fix on the audio problem of your iPhone X.
The given solutions on top of should be more than enough to help you fix the audio issues on your iPhone X. If it still persists, the best thing that you just can do afterwards would be to have your iPhone X checked by a professional. That way, you won’t need to stumble around trying to figure what the root reason behind all of your audio difficulties once creating or receiving calls. with that said, if the audio still has not gotten any better, then you would like to have your iPhone X replaced immediately.