The Contacts App on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 plus may be a very helpful feature which will be personalized in some ways. One feature is having the ability to set up a ringtone for all the entries in your Smartphone’s agenda, including small profile photos. this means once a contact with an image calls, you will be able to see the image on screen before finding out the call.
There is a simple way to add contact pictures that are very helpful for noticing who’s calling from wanted ones or even work colleagues! to add a contact image follow the guide below:
How To Add Contact Image On Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus:
- To begin with, navigate to the Contacts App and launch it
- Find the contact you would like to edit
- Tap on the contact to bring up the details
- At the upper-right corner click on the edit choice
- When in the Edit mode for the contact, click the round symbol with the camera in the centre
- This will prompt the camera app to launch
- Then click the Gallery icon at the bottom right of the camera app
- Now browse through your pictures in the Gallery and choose a photo to assign to the contact
- This will make the photo automatically be assigned . you'll be able to leave the menu or repeat the same steps to add a photo for another contact
When you add a photograph to a contact you're doing more than just adding the photo. the image associates itself with that contact by default. This feature syncs with the phone and the contact apps, including the news app or vip display. This feature also supports your car’s handsfree support.