Everyone who has a new generation phone can currently have autocorrect. The Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 plus is not completely different but there are bound times where you’ll notice autocorrect doesn’t always know what you're talking about and may become frustrating. we've all had the problem once you type a} word and the phone autocorrects it to anything you didn’t need to type and can become an annoying feature but overall it's a very positive perform.
If you discover that you simply would be ready to do a better job without autocorrect it can be disabled for the people who don’t like autocorrect. Below could be a guide where we justify a really easy technique to turn off autocorrect on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 plus.
Turning ON/OFF autocorrect Galaxy S9 :
- To start with hold down the power button to turn on your Smartphone. Once on go to the keyboard screen
- Then click on “Dictation Key” which can be found towards the left side of the screen
- Now navigate to the Settings Gear under the choices menu
- One of the choices you'll be able to select is “Predictive Text.” you'll be able to turn this off after the section that says “Smart Typing”
- There is also the function to turn off options like punctuation marks and auto-capitalization
If you discover that you simply can’t live without autocorrect then you'll be able to change it back by reversing these directions. this will reset your settings to previous defaults.
The Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 plus also permits you to download different keyboards for different appearance. be sure to download another keyboard from the Google Play Store as some have a slight variation. the method of enabling and disabling the Autocorrect feature for is also completely different.