If you own a Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 plus you will be curious why your back button is not functioning properly. The keys that don't seem to be functioning on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 plus are the ones, which light up as you click them. so if the keys light up it will indicate that your smartphone is working.
This means that if the lights don't light up on your Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 plus then you'll be able to assume they are not working properly. Below we are going to discuss ways on how to solve these problems if your returns key or Home button is no longer functioning.
Most users originally think that once the touch Key on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 plus is not working it is broken but this can be not always the case. you may need to enable a setting for the feature to begin working because it may be turned OFF.
With the feature turned off you'll save battery on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 plus, which is why Samsung has this set to default. in the steps below you'll be able to find out how to turn on touch key lights for your device.
Fixing the touch Key light Not Working:
- Start by making sure your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 plus is on
- If it isn’t, hold down the power button
- The menu should already be open
- Now you would like to navigate to the Settings choices
- Tap the “Quick Settings” menu
- Then choose the “Power Saving” choice
- Navigate to the “Power Saving Mode” choice
- Find the “Restrict Performance” choice
- Lastly, uncheck the boxes to “Turn off touch key light”
You will now notice that your Sdevice touch key lights will light up once more.