The alarm clock feature is one of the most normally used apps on any Apple device. If you've got an iPhone 8 or an iPhone 8 plus, as amazed as you'd be with all its new cool options, you'll eventually ask yourself about the alarm. That’s because the clock app with the whole suite of options will assist you on so many totally different occasions.
You can use it as a timer, to track the time of your running sessions. you'll be able to use it as a reminder for various events throughout the day or maybe throughout the whole week. And you'll be able to set up alarms to wake you up pretty much anyplace you go and take your iPhone with you. The last aspect is, without a doubt, the most popular and everybody reading this should at least heard of the famous Snooze feature. Today, we are going to show you ways to use it and what else you'll be able to do with the alarm clock feature once you’re staying at a hotel or anyplace else where you would like to wake up at a certain hour.
Alarms on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus:
- Go to the Clock app and launch it
- Swipe to the Alarm tab
- Use the + symbol from the top right corner
- Set up the time of the alarm (with AM or PM display)
- Select the day(s) once you need it to be active (for Monday to Sunday, simply tick the “Repeat weekly” box)
- Set up the alarm sound type: Sound / Vibration / Sound + Vibration
- Select the alarm tone – the actual ringtone of the alarm
- Tweak the alarm volume by adjusting its dedicated slider
- Turn on the Snooze feature
- Touch the Snooze Interval section and select a value: 3, 6, 10, 16 or 30 minutes
- Touch the Snooze Repeat section and select a value: 1, 2, 3, 6, or 10 times
- Type a name of that alarm if you would like any specific text to show up on the screen once it starts ringing in the morning.
Now that you’ve learned how to turn on the iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus alarm feature, you simply need to wait till it rings and wakes you up. You’ll simply spot the toggle you would like to swipe if you wish to turn off the alarm. And if you change your mind and choose to delete a selected alarm for good, you’ll got to choose it from the Clock app and use the Delete option.