The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 makes it simple to protect your smartphone with the new and improved built-in fingerprint scanner on both of the new smartphones by Samsung. You don’t need to mess with any passwords or patterns to unlock your device. It’s easy to use and easy to line up for the first time.
Turn on the Galaxy Note 8
- Go to the Lock screen and security within the Settings
- Select on Fingerprint then +Add fingerprint
- Follow the directions till 100% of your fingerprint has been scanned
- Setup a backup password
- Select ok to enable Fingerprint Lock
- Now to unlock your phone simply hold your finger on the home button