Everyone wants a flashlight from time to time, and Samsung Galaxy Note 8 users are not any different. Luckily, all trendy android phones come with in-built flashlight functionality. It’s not the brightest flashlight in the world, but it'll do in a pinch. using the flashlight function is very simple, and you'll be able to even add a widget to the home screen to make it even more convenient.
In the past, it was necessary to download a third party app that would enable you to use your led notification lights as a flashlight. more recently, android has this functionality built-in. This guide goes to show you to use flashlight on Note 8, plus the home screen widget.
How to Activate Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Flashlight:
- Turn on your device
- Tap an empty space on your home screen and hold till the customise screen appears
- Slide all the way to the left
- Tap “Widgets”
- Find “Torch”
- Tap, hold and drag the torch widget to an open space on your home screen
- If you would like to open and use the flashlight on Note 8, you'll be able to simply click the shortcut icon “Torch” that's now located on your home screen
- The flashlight may be disabled easily by tapping the shortcut icon or you might move to settings of your Note 8
The directions above should help answer the question for people who asked “How do i use flashlight on Samsung Galaxy Note 8?” If you want to use launcher to use flashlight on Galaxy Note 8, it should be similar, except some of the widgets may be in different locations.