Autocorrect are some things that almost all of are familiar with, including Samsung Galaxy Note 8 users. Most folks have additionally seen autocorrect cause issues and inconvenience. What started as a wayst way} to repair simple typos has become a source of hilarious mistakes. Autocorrect even learns from your previous keystrokes, suggesting words and correcting “mistakes” without user input. sometimes this may become too annoying, and you may need to easily turn the feature off. If you’re one who would really like to deactivate autocorrect, we’ve got all of the information you’ll need to do this.
For Samsung Note 8 users preferring to not use the Autocorrect feature, turning it off is very simple to do on the Note 8. Users have an choice if they’d prefer to disable the Autocorrect feature permanently or simply for the words that aren’t recognized by the feature. Follow the guide below to find out how you'll be able to turn the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Autocorrect feature ON and OFF.
How to Use Autocorrect for Samsung Galaxy Note 8:
- Switch on the Note 8
- Open any app that permits you to use the keyboard
- Once the keyboard shows up, long press the “Dictation Key” on the left side of the space bar
- Tap on the gear icon which is the Settings
- In the “Smart Typing” section, tap “Predictive Text” to disable it
- You can also fine-tune the settings with punctuation and predictive text
If you changed your mind and you would like to turn the Samsung Note 8 Autocorrect feature ON once more, simply read the method above and from the Settings, change Autocorrect once more by turning it back ON to make it work again.