How To clear dns cache windows 10
Clearing DNS will help fix DNS problems in windows 10, what types of problems DNS cause website not found, connection problems stuff like that. in this post, we will help you to clear DNS windows 10.
Clear DNS using Windows Command
- Open the Start menu, then search for CMD
- Right-click Command Prompt and Run as Administrator
- Write ipconfig /flushdns Then click Enter.
Clear DNS using PowerShell
- Open the Start menu, then search for PowerShell
- Open Windows PowerShell
- Write Clear-DnsClientCache then click Enter.