If you’re selling the iPhone 7 or trying to fix some problems or you’d just like to start your iPhone 7 like a new phone, this post will help you to reset your iPhone 7 to factory settings.
First, you need to backup your data so you don't lose any important files or data.
Backup your iPhone 7 Data
as always before factory resetting any phone it's important to backup your data first to not lose any important info or files, if you've already backup your phone so go to the next step and if you are not here is how to backup your iPhone 13
- Go to The Settings.
- Click on your profile at the top.
- Click on iCloud.
- Click on Back up Now.
- Your iPhone must be connected to wifi.
How to Factory Reset iPhone 7
After trying all the steps above and the problems still on your iPhone then this is the time to factory reset but remember to backup first, follow the next steps to factory reset your iPhone 13:
- Go to settings.
- Go down and look for General.
- Scroll down and click Transfer or Reset iPhone.
- Click Erase All Content and Settings.
- Click Continue then enter your iPhone passcode.
- Click Turn Off at the top screen.
Your iPhone 7 will start the Factory Reset, it will take some minutes to fully complete the factory reset. we hope this post helps you to perform Factory Reset for your iPhone 7, comment below if you need any help.